NH Fall Classic
- Tournament Format will be determined by GSYSL
- All Teams must register a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their match at the designated registration spot at each venue
Rosters and Passes
- Each team shall have a copy of their official US Club Soccer Roster present at the match site. No match will be played without an approved roster from each team. Failure to produce the proper documentation will result in the forfeit of the match.
- All teams shall have their laminated USYS Player Passes available at the match sight. Players without such laminated pass or with laminated passes that do not match the approved roster are ineligible to participate in the match.
- Any coach, assistant coach, or any other team official must have an approved coaches pass to participate on the team side of the pitch during the match. No team shall participate in a match without either a coach or assistant coach present on the team side of the pitch.
- U12 8v8: Allow UP to 18 (eighteen) and Dress UP to 16 (sixteen)
- U13 & 14: Allow UP to 20 (twenty) and Dress UP to 18 (eighteen)
- Players double - rostered in the same age group may play for BOTH their PRIMARY team and secondary team as long as there is not a conflict. In the event of a conflict, the player MUST play for their primary team.
- Please address all roster and player pass questions to Bonnie Watson - League Registrar at JBVJW@aol.com
Rules of Play
- All event matches shall begin with an International Walk On.
- All team members will participate in the Walk On.
- Teams not ready for play at the scheduled start time of any match shall be granted a ten-minute grace period. A minimum of seven players constitutes a team ready for play. Any team not ready to play after this ten-minute grace period has expired shall forfeit the match.
- The home team shall be the team listed first. The visiting team shall have the choice of jersey colors. If in the opinion of the referee there is a color conflict, the home team shall change jerseys.
Team and Team Officials
- Maximum of 4 coaches/managers) will be allowed on the sideline. Parents and spectators will be on the opposite sideline. Team official identification passes will only be issued to those who are represented and approved by the event committee. Coaches will remain in the designated coach's box. Spectators will not be allowed on the team side of the pitch. Spectators will be the responsibility of the team’s head coach. Game Officials may stop the match until such time as spectators comply with the rules. Team Officials must possess an approved pass to be on the team sideline.
- The assigned referee shall complete a Referee Report form for all matches. The referee is responsible for completion of the form and for its submission to the event registrar. Each coach has the responsibility and right to verify the score with the referee at the conclusion of the match. The referee shall not be responsible to ensure that coaches verify the score. The Referee Report form shall constitute the official record of the match.
- Each player shall wear an official uniform with a six-inch minimum size number on the back of the jersey. The goalie jersey shall be optional. Duplicate numbers are not permitted. Both teams must have at the match site alternate jerseys with a six-inch minimum size number on the back.
- A tournament representative shall receive the team roster, player passes and the coaches’ passes before each match. The roster and passes will remain in the possession of the representative for the duration of the match.
- Coaches are required to wear in clear site the event credentials issued by the registrar. Any person on the team side without event credentials will be requested to leave. Coaches are responsible and could cause a forfeit for not abiding by the rule. Each coach is responsible for obtaining the roster and passes at match conclusion.
Length of matches - Overtime Periods - Ball Requirements
- U-13-14 shall consist of two 35 min. halves
- Extra Time, if tied will consist of two 5 min. halves winner determined by Golden Goal and number 5 ball.
- U-12 shall consist of two 30 min. halves
- Extra Time, if tied will consist of two 5 min. halves winner determined by Golden Goal and number 4 ball.
- To determine which of the two teams in a drawn match after overtime periods shall be declared a winner; only the taking of kicks shall make the winner from the penalty mark.
- If the field complex provides viewing from the goal line, then the spectators must be at least 10 yards from the pitch. All efforts will be made to avoid spectators from viewing the match from directly behind the goal.
- An unfinished match due to any cause shall be replayed providing, neither team is at fault and play has not begun in the second half. If play is stopped during the second ha1f and play cannot resume and provided neither team is at fault, the game may be deemed complete. Should play be stopped at any time without possibility of resumption due to one of the teams being adjudged at fault, the match shall be declared a forfeit by the team adjudged at fault. This committee shall make all decisions under this paragraph. Only the committee can decide if this game can be resumed or replayed.
- After a team has been determined the winner, the match is over and will not be replayed under any circumstances.
- Substitutions may be made, with the consent of the referee, at the following times:
- Substitutions shall be unlimited for all age groups.
- There shall be re-entry for all groups.
- Substitutions shall be entered and exited only at the centerline.
- On a throw in: If both teams have substitutes at the center line, both teams' substitutes may enter the field of play on either teams throw in.
- Players must be at the center line prior to the stoppage in play.
- Under no circumstance should players enter the field of play directly from the bench as a substitution
- Prior to a goal kick, by either team.
•After a goal.
•After a stoppage for injury, it is unlimited by either team.
•Except as otherwise provided herein, the rules of US Youth Soccer and the FIFA laws shall apply.
- If a player is ejected from any match, the player's pass, team roster and referee's report of the incident shall be submitted to the field registrar.
- The minimum penalty for an ejection is that a player shall not be permitted to play in the next immediate match of a player's team. This penalty may be increased at the discretion of the event Chairperson.
- The LEAGUE ASSIGNOR will be notified of the player's ineligibility. The LEAGUE ASSIGNOR shall in turn notify the assigned referee for the respective team's next match.
- If the team of an ejected player allows the ejected player to participate in the next immediate match, that team shall forfeit the match. The coach will be subject to sanctions by GSYSL/US Club Soccer and the teams respective league officials
- The event committee shall forward all ejected player passes to the team's respective league officials.
- For the player’s safety, any ejected youth player shall be allowed to quietly sit on the end of their respective team’s bench (they must be instructed to remove, or cover up, their uniform jersey and to not participate in any way in the rest of the match from which they have been just ejected).
- If a coach is ejected from any match, the coach's pass, team roster and a copy of the referee's report of the incident shall be submitted to the event Chairperson.
- The minimum penalty for an ejection is that the coach shall not be permitted to participate in the next immediate match or, if that team has been eliminated from further event competition, the next immediate match of the ejected coach even if it involves a different team. The penalty may be increased at the discretion of the event Chairperson.
- The event Chairperson shall notify the LEAGUE ASSIGNOR of the coach's ineligibility who shall in turn notify the assigned referee for the coach's next immediate match.
- If the ejected coach participates in any manner in the next immediate match, that team shall forfeit that match.
•Any ejected (dismissed) coach shall immediately leave the field confines and take no further part in the rest of the match from which said coach was just dismissed. If this dismissed coach was the only coach for this team for this match (no other coach is present in the team’s technical area), the match will then be immediately terminated and the respective team will then forfeit this match.
- The protest must be communicated to the referee and opposing coach prior to leaving the game site (field of play).
- The protest must be filed with the event Chairperson within 30 minutes of completion of the match with the following:
- The protest must be submitted in writing with a minimum of five (5) copies and must include full particulars of the grounds on which the protest is lodged.
- Protests relating to grounds, goal posts, bars or other appurtenances of the game shall not be entertained if the referee has approved them. Judgment decisions of the referee are not subject to protest.
- The event Chairperson in conjunction with a committee shall resolve all protests and the decision rendered by the event Chairperson shall be final. Decisions concerning the event competition protests shall not be subject to review or appeal.
- The event committee shall immediately upon receipt of a protest notify the team against which the protest is made and shall give a copy of the submitted protest and all particulars to that team, which will then have the right to defend its case.
- Parents or lawyers shall not represent a team at the hearing of protest unless they are listed on the team's roster as a coach, assistant coach or team manager.
- A plea of ignorance to the rules and regulations of the event is not sufficient grounds of protest.
Teams (both boys and girls) ending the tournament as the champions or finalists will receive event medallions in all age divisions.
All Other Matters:
COLD WEATHER POLICY
- Knit hats and gloves: these items are not part of the normal uniform. Due to cold weather conditions, it shall be permissible to wear these items. Hats and gloves shall have no metal or plastic components (zippers, clips, snaps, etc.), or any unyielding surface, or loose or dangling parts which can harm another player. Knit hats and gloves must be black or consistent with uniform colors
- Long pants (sweatpants or warm-up suit pants) will not be allowed. However long sleeve shirt, turtleneck and "under armour type leggings" will be allowed underneath the uniform jersey, but must be consistent with uniform colors.
- Hooded sweatshirts will NOT be allowed
- Spectator’s and parents need to note that, NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED ON ANY PART OF THE field, either loose or on a leash and all field areas will be a “SMOKE FREE ZONE”.
- The event Chairperson reserves the right of interpretation and application for any matter addressed herein or to set policy for any and all matters of the event competition not specifically addressed herein.
- Any and all decisions of the event Chairperson or Committee are final not subject to protest or appeal.
U12 Small Sided Competition Rules
- The U12 Small Sided Competition will be conducted under the existing event Championship rules with the following amplifications:
- U12 Small Sided event competition is played with seven (7) field players and a goalkeeper for each team. This field is 65 - 75 (+/-) 5 yards in length and 40 - 50 (+/-) 5 yards wide. http://usyouthsoccer.org/doc_lib/US Youth Soccer Official Under 12 Playing Recommendations.pdf