A few things you will need to know if you are new to the camp.
- GSYSL will provide Water Coolers at each field (PLEASE BRING A WATER BOTTLE) and GSYSL will provide Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, fruit etc) at the Referee tent/pavilion . If you plan on staying for both sessions please bring a lunch or food will be available at the concession stand to purchase.
- Come dressed in your referee uniform to referee games and bring your referee gear including your watch, whistle, flags (if you have them) etc.
- Come prepared to ask questions and be willing to accept the "helpful assistance" and "constructive advice" of the NHSRC Instructors and Mentors. They are there to help you!
- Everyone PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE REFEREE TENT and WAIT FOR YOUR FIELD & Mentor ASSIGNMENTS
- Make sure you introduce yourself to all Instructors, Mentors and fellow referees. There is a good chance you will be working with all of them.
- The camp format will group you with a NHSRC Staff Instructor or GSYSL Mentor. You will be refereeing games as a CR. In addition, there will be a "Referee Discussions" taking place each session to participate in at field side.
- If you have purchased the "Camp Package" you will receive it at check in.
Once again, thank you for making this commitment to becoming a "Better Referee".
Feel free to contact me with any questions. See you all on the 24th or 25th
Candia_CYAA Fields - 27 Raymond Rd, Candia, NH 03034
CYAA FIELDS on CYAA DRIVE OFF ROUTE 27, Directions are on our web-site cyaasports.com