U10 6v6 - $24 Referee
U11-12 - $40 Referee - each AR $25 - if only one referee $55
U13-14 - $50 Referee - each AR $30 - if only one referee $65
Senior Division - $60 Referee - each AR $35 - if only one referee $75*All Referee Payments are made on the field prior to kickoff.
- Each team is responsible for 1/2 to total fee per game.
- Payment should be presented/accepted for ONLY the Referees in attendance.
- Payments can be made by Club Checks or Cash. No Personal Checks
U9 & U10
U9 & U10 6v6 - $24 Referee
- For U9 & U10 6v6, the home clubs are responsible for providing referees.
- The fees are to be split by both teams.
- If a U8 team is playing in the U9 age division they need to abide by the U10 policy.
- GSYSL does not mandate referees for any EDP U7/8 games. However, EDP is an excellent training environment for young or less experienced referees. It is advisable for clubs to provide as many opportunities as possible to support new referees so we can continue to have referees available in the future.
- Referee Assignments for EDP are the sole responsibility of the home club just as they are for the U9's & U10's 6v6.
- Referee Payment -EDP is the sole responsibility of the Home Club..
- Always remember - EDP is NOT competitive, it is for fun and learning only. Referees are there for the same purpose - to have fun and learn themselves and support the same opportunity for the young players.
- It is important to keep in mind these are VERY YOUNG players. EDP is non-competitive and developmental in its approach.
- The Focus of EDP is to develop strong young soccer players who love the game