Working Games Out of State

To all Referees,

There is a new policy in that all referees working out of state need permission to do so from their SRA. If you are working games out of your home state, you need to email your SRA and get permission to do so.

If you are an out of state referee working in MA, you have two steps. You need to get permission from your SRA and then contact the MA SRA and get registered on the site. This is required to work games in MA for leagues or Tournaments. This should be a quick and easy process. I am told you will only need to register on the site once.

Here are the SRA names and emails that you may need:

MA, Andy Weiss:
NH, Mark Sadler:
RI, Steve Mauricio:
CT: Jesus Zornoza:
ME: Jason Pelletier:

© 2012 Granite State Youth Soccer League
All rights reserved.
Problems or Comments

122 Bridge St. Unit #1
Pelham, NH 03076