GSYSL 2013 AGM Online RegistrationClick here for AGM & Kick-Off Mtg Online Registration
The GSYSL Coach's Spring Kick Off Meeting and AGM will be held at The Yard Restaurant
in Manchester, NH.
UPSTAIRS in The PAVILION ROOM
- Date: Monday March 25, 2013
- Registration begins at 6:00 PM if you haven't registered online
- Meeting will begin at 6:30 PM
- All Coaches and Club Administrators are encouraged to attend.
- There will be important information regarding the upcoming spring season discussed.
- Game Balls will be given to all NEW Spring Teams whose Coach's attend
- Refreshments and Appetizers will be available
The following positions are up for election this year:
- Vice Chair (Paul Lesard - incumbent)
- VP Boys (Ken Poulin - incumbent)
- 2 yr Director (Ray Oberholtzer - incumbent) (1 position)
- 2 yr Director (Shirley Campbell/Kevin Payne - incumbent) (2 positions)
- NHSA Liason - No Announced Candidate
- Club Director - No Announced Candidate(4 positions)
Bylaw Changes - None
Any person interested in running for the open positions should contact Byron Phinney - League Chair at email@example.comIn addition all positions may be nominated from the floor at the meeting
The Future of GSYSL lies in the hands of the MEMBER CLUBS
- Board members meet 10 times a year to discuss league business and issues.
- They organize the league for competitive play
- They plan and execute the Annual Jamboree, Fall & Spring Tournament.
- They are entitled to attend the National USYS/Coach's Convention
- They provide an efficient and positive atmosphere for soccer in New Hampshire.
GSYSL extends an open invitation to each of the participating clubs to attend the Monthly Board Meetings – 2nd Monday of each month currently held at The Yard Restaurant in Manchester 7:00 PM.
- Please step up and help Granite State Youth Soccer League
- Attend the meetings to listen, learn or be heard
- Volunteer at the Fall Jamboree, Fall & Spring Tournament
- JOIN THE BOARD and make an impact for the youth soccer in NH!