The GSYSL web site will be ready for EDITING or CREATING your referee profile and submitting your availability (Profile, Calendar and Locations) for the upcoming season (Fall July 15 to August 10 and Spring Feb 15 to March 15).
- DEADLINE is August 10 Fall Season
- DEADLINE is March 10 Spring Season.
EDITING or CREATING your referee profile
- Log in at -' User Login' (Your Username: Your Password: ), then click Login Now
- This will bring you to the Granite State Member Menu, Click on the Referee's link under Management Areas
- This will take you to the Internal Referee Page. Click on Create Referee Profile (if new to the system) or Edit/View Referee Profile link, fill out all the information on the page (Referee Profile, Calendar, and Locations. Then click "Submit"
- Please make sure you have filled in ALL 3 sections of the information accurately.
- You can log in after submission and verify your availability. The Create Referee Profile will now show as Edit/View Referee Profile.
- Players/Coaches that referee list your GSYSL team information, you will be scheduled around your league schedule, IF POSSIBLE
- No Games will be assigned if your Referee Information, Availability Calendar and Locations are not filled out properly
- If you have any questions please contact Steve Lewis - GSYSL League Referee Assignor at email@example.com or call 345-0058
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE GIVING YOUR AVAILABILITY TO ONE ASSIGNOR per DATE.
-GSYSL/USSF Referee Assignor