A few things you will need to know if you are new to the camp.
- GSYSL will provide Water Coolers at each field (PLEASE BRING A WATER BOTTLE) and GSYSL will provide Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, fruit etc) at the Referee tent/pavilion . If you plan on staying for both sessions please bring a lunch or food will be available at the concession stand to purchase.
- Come dressed in your referee uniform to referee games and bring your referee gear including your watch, whistle, flags (if you have them) etc.
- Parking will be difficult so come early for both sessions. If you can be dropped off or carpool, that will be VERY helpful. Be there NO LATER than 7:30 for the AM session and 11:45 for the PM session. The IST will begin at 12:15 and end at 1:15. PM Camp session will begin at 1:30 and end at approx 5:30
- Come prepared to ask questions and be willing to accept the "helpful assistance" and "constructive advice" of the NHSRC Instructors and Mentors. They are there to help you!
- Everyone PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE REFEREE Area (at the parking lot side of the Pavilion) and WAIT FOR YOUR FIELD & Mentor ASSIGNMENTS
- Make sure you introduce yourself to all Instructors, Mentors and fellow referees. There is a good chance you will be working with all of them.
- If you already have a 2013 Badge (new referees or if you already attended an IST) - MAKE SURE YOU WEAR IT
- If you are attending the IST and plan on obtaining your 2013 BADGE you MUST bring your US Soccer Confirmation of Re-Registration from www.ussoccer.info
- The camp format will group you with a NHSRC Staff Instructor/Mentor. You will be refereeing games as a CR and AR. In addition, there will be a "Referee Discussions" taking place each session to participate in at field side.
- If you have purchased the "Camp Package" you will receive it at check in.
Once again, thank you for making this commitment to becoming a "Better Referee".
Feel free to contact me with any questions. See you all on the 24th or 25th
- Seacoast United Outdoor Complex
- (88 Shirkin Rd. Epping, NH 03042)
- Rt 101 to Exit 6 (Beede Hill Rd)
From the East take 101W take left off of exit onto Beede Hill Rd. Travel for @ 0.5 miles and take a left onto Rogers Rd. Travel for @ 0.5 miles and take a left onto Shirkin Rd. Complex is @0.75 miles on right hand side.
From the West take 101E take right off of exit onto Beede Hill Rd. Travel for @ 0.5 miles and take a left onto Rogers Rd. Travel for @ 0.5 miles and take a left onto Shirkin Rd. Complex is @0.75 miles on right hand side