Granite State Youth Soccer League is pleased to announce the following programGSYSL Online League Mentor Report Form
- Encourage Experienced Referees to referee GSYSL games
- Encourage All Referees to attend the GSYSL Referee Camp
- Encourage Referees to meet Advanced Educational Standards
- Implement a League Mentoring Program for GSYSL games
- Reward Experienced Referees to Referee / Mentor GSYSL games
- Set Standards for receiving incentives
GSYSL Referee Mentor Incentive Program
This is a reward system which Referee Mentors who participate in GSYSL Referee programs and referee a minimum of 15 GSYSL games each season.
You must submit your qualifications to the league assignor for approval prior to each season.
A form will be available on the web site
- Level 3 Referee - A Referee with a "League Mentor Status" granted by the League Assignor.
- Level 2 Referee - Grade 7 Referee
- Level 1 Referee - Grade 6 or higher Referee and/or Certified Referee Instructor
All qualified Level Referees must also meet the following requirements:
- attend the GSYSL Referee Camp as a league mentor
- meet Annual Educational Standards set by NHSRC including 6 hours of annual IST's
- attend Advanced Educational Training
For all games refereed (minimum of 15 games) with a corresponding Mentor report for all games
Level 1 Referee – will receive $10.00 per game
Level 2 Referee – will receive $7.00 per game
Level 3 Referee – will receive $5.00 per game
FAQ’s for the Referee League Mentor Incentive Program
Q. What is the purpose of this program?
A. Provide additional training thru the GSYSL Referee Camp, develop a league mentoring program for GSYSL Referees, retain referees and provide a higher level of referees for the league and reward referees who commit to training and mentoring referees for GSYSL.
Q. Why should a referee participate in the program?
A. The program will encourage referees to meet and exceed referee educational training, provide training standards & goals and reward referees for doing so.