Here is some information which came up during the today's Player/Staff Registration Webinar with US Club Soccer.
- Please direct any additional questions or concerns to Bonnie Watson GSYSL Registrar at email@example.com or home 664-2432 or cell 566-6502
- For a copy of the USCS Liability form for the clubs to be sent to USCS
- Contact Our Administrative Representative
- Linda Hurst Admin Region A
- 843-429-0006 x316
- Pictures can be glued on the front of the player pass if feel they will have an issue with this process of sending them by computer to USCS. All passes need to be laminated . Player passes are printed onplaincard stock or on plain paper a little thicker than computer paper.
- If you are having trouble sending the birth certificate for new players who are not in the system. They can be sent Bonnie Watson and she will be sure that USCS receives them.
- Also the question came up about having more than 3 coaches/managers on a roster. They will be able to write them on the roster as long as they have a card and have been approved by USCS.
- Please be reminded that one payment will be made to GSYSL and we will be making their payment to USCS.'''No credit card information is needed in registering the teams players or staff on the USCS website.
The next 2 scheduled webinars will be held:
- Thursday july 23 & Thursday July 30 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH BONNIE YOUR ATTENDANCE TO THE WEBINAR OF CHOICE (each webinar is limited to 25 attendees)
- My e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or my home 664-2432 or my cell 566-6502
- Please be sure to include your club name, First name, Last name and e-mail address.
- You will then receive a WEBINAR INVITATION FROM US CLUB SOCCER
Please be assured that Bonnie Watson (GSYSL League Registrar), Sharon Young, Linda Hurst of US Club Soccer will provide whatever support is needed to make this as smooth and seamless transition as possible